Finance Manager- Bryanston [Permanent]
|Salary||R500 000 - R650 000 pa negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Advance your career. Profit from joining this successful consulting Engineering concern.
R500 000 - R650 000 pa negotiable on experience and qualifications.
• Financial close for month end / quarter end and year end reporting.
• Analyzing results and providing timely feedback to FD and internal / external clients.
• Review of cash position and cash flow management.
• Interaction with banks, internal & external auditors.
• Managing accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets.
• Tax administration and filing in various entities within the Company.
• Submission of financial information to relevant organizations.
• Support function for accounting within the Company.
• SARB applications and renewals.
• Manage branch and corporate overheads.
• Provide financial and tax assistance for tender applications.
• Driving results through the hands-on management of the 4-member finance team.
• BCom Accounting or equivalent with a minimum 7 years experience in a similar role.
• Experience in a consulting engineering industry is preferable.
• Strong accounting and financial skills.
• Good tax knowledge will be advantageous.
• Cross border experience, including use of foreign currencies.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly state the position title - Finance Manager- Bryanston and reference number - 18948 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.
Visit our website regularly as we update it daily!