Financial Manager, Sandton [Permanent]
|Salary||R55 000 + Benefits|
|Be part of a stable trade company. Utilise your FM experience relating to stock, credit management and debt insurance. (P l e a s e i n c l u d e this experience in your summary / CV)
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8 - 5 and every alternative Saturday 8 - 12
8+ years experience in a Financial Manager (or similar title) role
Manage a large team of debtors saff (8 -12 staff)
Must come from a company that has sold products / entrepreneurial business / company that has branches
Previous trade experience
Implemented some policies and procedures
Must have done management accounts, reporting on balance sheets and income statements, prepared audit packs, review age analysis, GL's, journals, reconciliations and fixed assets.
Must have a clear understanding of Credit Management i.e. NCA, CGIC, Insurance
Ability to deal with the C suite
Working experience on Kerridge is an advantage.
Strong Excel skills
Key Performance Areas
• Report to the Group FM.
• 80 % FM duties
• 20 % Credit Management duties
• Facilitation of meetings between CGIC and self.
• Oversee the Credit Vetting Process
• Assist with the compilation of Monthly Management Pack
• Assist with the compilation of Annual Audit Pack
• Monthly GL Reconciliation
• Clearing Account Reconciliations
• Journal Entries
• Balancing of Inter Company Loan accounts
• Company Cell phone management
• Company Credit Card and Fleet Card management
• Telkom analysis and payments
• Branch internal audits
• Group Stock holding analysis
• Review Stock Creditors Reconciliations, payments and Age Analysis
• Review Sundry Creditors Reconciliations and payments
• Review of Sundry Expense payments
• Assist with preparing sundry payments
• Assist in all of Accounts Departments when required
• Various Reports
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly state the position title - Financial Manager, Sandton and reference number - 18896 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.
Visit our website regularly as we update it daily!