Maintenance Contracts / Commercial Supervisor EE- Midrand [Permanent]
|Sector||Building / Construction|
|Salary||R23 000 pm, negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Maintenance Contracts / Commercial Supervisor EE- Midrand - Ref 18941
R23 000 pm, negotiable on experience and qualifications.
Advance your career. Profit from joining this JSE listed group.
• Assist, implement and manage systems to best support maintenance strategies.
• Ensuring optimal administrative compliance in support of the designated contract.
• Maintain Preventative Maintenance schedules in accordance to the SLA for all equipment and services.
• Create Purchase Requisitions on correct expense codes and ensure accuracy against the quotation.
• Ensure that all orders are processed timeously.
• Manage all incoming requests and complaints on daily basis, and provide timeous feedback.
• Dispatch requests to technical staff and follow-up on action taken.
• Conduct monthly report on variances proactively.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports on SLAs and outstanding quotations.
• Monitor and ensure regional on time service delivery as per SLA's.
• Ensure relevant feedback, information and reports are prepared, submitted and presented to stakeholders.
• Management of the regional store inventory.
• Effectively deal with non-performance and destructive behavior.
• Ensure Health & Safety is a primary function and all mechanisms, processes and procedures are in place, monitored and adhered to at all times.
• Coaching, mentoring and counselling of staff.
• Report on weekly SLA performance issues encountered.
• Diploma Property/Commercial/Facility Management or Engineering Studies /Diploma in Resource Planning / Logistics.
• Matric / Grade 12.
• Valid code 8 SA drivers license.
• Minimum 5 Years in Management position with exposure to planning and scheduling including exposure to Logistics /Inventory Management. Ideally have exposure to SAP maintenance management system or any other Automated Maintenance management System.
• 2- 4years relevant experience in maintenance planning, project management and knowledge of financial management principles.
• MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level), SAP Knowledge.
• Knowledge of OHS Act & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful