Maintenance Contracts / Commercial Supervisor EE- Midrand [Permanent]
|Sector||Building / Construction|
|Salary||R23 000 pm, negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Maintenance Contracts / Commercial Supervisor EE- Midrand - Ref 18941
R23 000 pm, negotiable on experience and qualifications.
Advance your career. Profit from joining this JSE listed group.
• Assist, implement and manage systems to best support maintenance strategies.
• Ensuring optimal administrative compliance in support of the designated contract.
• Maintain Preventative Maintenance schedules in accordance to the SLA for all equipment and services.
• Create Purchase Requisitions on correct expense codes and ensure accuracy against the quotation.
• Ensure that all orders are processed timeously.
• Manage all incoming requests and complaints on daily basis, and provide timeous feedback.
• Dispatch requests to technical staff and follow-up on action taken.
• Conduct monthly report on variances proactively.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports on SLAs and outstanding quotations.
• Monitor and ensure regional on time service delivery as per SLA's.
• Ensure relevant feedback, information and reports are prepared, submitted and presented to stakeholders.
• Management of the regional store inventory.
• Effectively deal with non-performance and destructive behavior.
• Ensure Health & Safety is a primary function and all mechanisms, processes and procedures are in place, monitored and adhered to at all times.
• Coaching, mentoring and counselling of staff.
• Report on weekly SLA performance issues encountered.
• Diploma Property/Commercial/Facility Management or Engineering Studies /Diploma in Resource Planning / Logistics.
• Matric / Grade 12.
• Valid code 8 SA drivers license.
• Minimum 5 Years in Management position with exposure to planning and scheduling including exposure to Logistics /Inventory Management. Ideally have exposure to SAP maintenance management system or any other Automated Maintenance management System.
• 2- 4years relevant experience in maintenance planning, project management and knowledge of financial management principles.
• MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level), SAP Knowledge.
• Knowledge of OHS Act & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Clearly state the position title - Maintenance Contracts / Commercial Supervisor EE- Midrand and reference number - 18941 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.
Visit our website regularly as we update it daily!