Senior Electrician (CPT & PE) [Permanent]
|Salary||R20 000 Negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Want stability. Join this national Facilities Management Company
• To carry out timeous and quality planned, preventative and emergency maintenance on all specified equipment to give effect to the business maintenance strategy and Client service standards.
• Report for on-site maintenance work and obtain off-sit check out on job cards, as per Client and Company requirements.
• Deliver planned and reactive maintenance service covering full hard FM spectrum on electrical installations and minor building works.
• Liaise with the business control centre on maintenance work to be carried and alarm conditions to be activated during the maintenance work, clear and test alarms for functionality post maintenance.
• Carry out task requirements on job cards, as per Client and Company requirements.
• Conduct maintenance of electrical equipment in accordance with maintenance schedules.
• Ensure that preventative or emergency fault rectification compiles with the relevant legislation, SLA and job plans.
• Identify potential problems or hazards on Client equipment for investigation, evaluation and resolution.
• Ensure quality of work and timeous completion of all field request.
• Provide constant feedback to the Supervisor & Client on restoration of operations.
• N3 - N6 in Electrical Engineering with Trade Test.
• Matric (Senior Certificate)
• Valid SAs Drivers Licence.
• 3 Years relevant experience in the electrical engineering (maintenance) field.
• Practical Knowledge on working on air breakers and PLCs.
• MS Word, Excel and Outlook
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful