Senior HVAC Artisan (Polokwane) [Permanent]
|Salary||R22 000 negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Stability is what this leading national facilities management company can offer you.
• To carry out timeous and quality planned, preventative and emergency maintenance on specified Air-conditioning and Water Reticulation units to give effect to the business maintenance strategy and Client service standards.
• Implement equipment service specifications in accordance with Client and Company requirements.
• Install & commission air-conditioning and water reticulation equipment in accordance to specification.
• Conduct maintenance on air-conditioning & water reticulation equipment as per schedule, preventative or emergency fault rectification.
• Perform inspection of facility, air-conditioning equipment on site, identify areas of risk and report back for rectification.
• Ensure that preventative or emergency fault rectification complies with the relevant legislation, SLA and job plans.
• Ensure quality of work and timeous completion of all field request.
• Provide constant feedback to the Supervisor & Client on restoration of operations.
• N3 - N6 in Electrical Engineering with Trade Test (Air-conditioning & Refrigeration)
• Matric (Senior Certificate)
• Valid SAs Drivers Licence.
• 3 years in trade with experience in Air-conditioning equipment maintenance and digital control systems.
• Maintenance of Air-conditioning equipment and Water Reticulation Systems.
• MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook.
• Knowledge of OHS Act.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful