Principal Risk Analyst- Centurion [Permanent]
|Salary||R800 000 - R1.2 million depending on experience and qualifications.|
|Principal Risk Analyst (Centurion)
R800 000 - R1.2 million depending on experience and qualifications.
Execute your knowledge. Advance your career at this acknowledged financial insurance company.
• Be responsible for leading risk identification analysis, treatment and reporting of corporate wide risks in structured finance, investment, operations and strategic areas as well.
• Structured finance analysis.
• Providing advisory input on international best practice in risk management.
• Presentation to Exco and Board
• Lead risk analysis and reporting in structured finance transactions comprising of project finance & corporate finance.
• Lead analysis and recommendations of outward investments by South African investors.
• Conducting country risk assessment and investment viability.
• Ensuring appropriate pricing of new transactions based on risk rating, capital requirements, and portfolio and market considerations.
• Ensuring timely review of existing transactions in the portfolio and providing support for approval of risk ratings.
• Present and reason merits of own analysis at governance committees all the way to the board.
• Risk management of the investment portfolio invested with fund managers.
• Provide professional leadership to the Risk Management team.
• Develop and implement risk metrics to monitor the effectiveness of risk frameworks, policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals and processes.
• Prepare and present a global environmental scan report covering the underwriting and investment universe using key measures commensurate to the risk appetite.
• Design and implement credit scoring and risk-based pricing.
• Implement and communicate an overall risk management process for the Corporation by developing operating procedures and controls.
• Structured finance risk analysis including country risk, project risk, market risk, environmental risk.
• Investment portfolio risk management and reporting.
• Conduct risk training to the rest of the Corporation on selected topics
• SA Citizen.
• An Honours or Post graduate degree with specialization in Economics, Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Science, or any related field.
• A minimum of 7-10 years experience of relevant work in appraisal of project finance, corporate finance, country risk underwriting or risk management.
• Previous management experience in a financial institution or insurance company.
• Advanced knowledge of risk management, Internal audit, compliance and project management
• Risk management experience in a structured finance environment, investment banking or corporate
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful