Call Centre Operator- Pretoria -North [Permanent]
|Salary||R12 000 negotiable on experience and qualification|
|Strive for more. Join this reputable logistics company and advance your career.
• Monitoring and maintaining diesel orders for the fleet, providing order numbers to prevent fraudulent transactions and also capturing transactions onto the system.
• Monitoring the fleet on the Tracking system.
• Attending to panic alarms received, contact drivers to ensure that they are fine.
• Data capturing - Tyre bay job cards and inspection bay job cards onto the system.
• Attend to requests from the workshop to open breakdown reports for repairs that need to take place as well as following up on the repairs until the repairs have been completed.
• Attend to break down requests from controllers, contact drivers for details, open break down report, dispatch service providers to assist, follow up until repairs have been completed and trucks are mobile.
• Provide timeous updates on the progress of repairs to trucks to the various departments, controllers and managers to ensure that deliveries and drop offs run smoothly.
• Deal with internal and external email queries.
• Deal with service provider invoice queries and forward to the relevant department for resolution.
• Instruct standby drivers and Mechanics on where to go to assist (after hours - night shifts)
• Assist drivers with items requested from the store room after hours.
• Booking services for company fleet vehicles.
• Own reliable transport.
• Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
• 2 years + call centre experience.
• Computer literate.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful