Facilities Coordinator (Centurion) [Permanent]
|Sector||Building / Construction|
|Salary||R20 000 negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Consider the success if you join this leading facilities management companies.
• To assist, implement and manage systems to best support maintenance strategies and rendering of efficient service delivery environment to customers.
• Maintain Preventative Maintenance.
• Create Purchase Requisitions on correct expense codes and ensure accuracy against the quotation.
• Ensure that all orders are processed timeously.
• Manage all incoming requests and complaints on daily basis, and provide feedback.
• Dispatch requests to technical staff and service providers and follow-up on action items.
• Conduct monthly verification of work in progress and report on variances.
• Conduct monthly verification.
• Monitor Open POs.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports on SLAs and backlog.
• Planning for placement of employees, contractors and efficient utilization of materials and tools.
• Processing Purchase Card expenses timeously.
• Processing Petty cash expenses timeously.
• N3 - N6 in Engineering or Project Management or Operations Management.
• Matric (Senior Certificate)
• Valid SA Drivers License
• 2yrs relevant experience in maintenance planning, project management and knowledge of financial management principles.
• MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level)
• Knowledge of OHS Act & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
• Facilities coordination experience in the facility management industry.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful