Facilities Coordinator (Centurion) [Permanent]
|Sector||Building / Construction|
|Salary||R20 000 negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Consider the success if you join this leading facilities management companies.
• To assist, implement and manage systems to best support maintenance strategies and rendering of efficient service delivery environment to customers.
• Maintain Preventative Maintenance.
• Create Purchase Requisitions on correct expense codes and ensure accuracy against the quotation.
• Ensure that all orders are processed timeously.
• Manage all incoming requests and complaints on daily basis, and provide feedback.
• Dispatch requests to technical staff and service providers and follow-up on action items.
• Conduct monthly verification of work in progress and report on variances.
• Conduct monthly verification.
• Monitor Open POs.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports on SLAs and backlog.
• Planning for placement of employees, contractors and efficient utilization of materials and tools.
• Processing Purchase Card expenses timeously.
• Processing Petty cash expenses timeously.
• N3 - N6 in Engineering or Project Management or Operations Management.
• Matric (Senior Certificate)
• Valid SA Drivers License
• 2yrs relevant experience in maintenance planning, project management and knowledge of financial management principles.
• MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level)
• Knowledge of OHS Act & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
• Facilities coordination experience in the facility management industry.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Clearly state the position title - Facilities Coordinator (Centurion) and reference number - 19116 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.
Visit our website regularly as we update it daily!