Engineering Manager - Pretoria [Permanent]
|Salary||R700 000 - R800 000 pa negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Execute your knowledge. Join the leaders in the facilities management industry.
• Operations planning and monitoring.
• Maintenance planning and monitoring.
• Long range maintenance planning, capital replacement planning.
• Disaster recovery concept planning and management.
• Optimisation of plant and operation.
• Continuous optimisation.
• Energy Management, Energy saving proposals.
• Evaluation of equipment status.
• Adjustment of operation and maintenance strategy according condition of equipment, to meet SLA with the technologies, to meet value preservation rate of the client.
• Optimisation of material management, spare part management.
• Planning of operation and staff according the complexity of buildings and user demands.
• Develop proposals for improvement.
• Ongoing quality management.
• Ensure and document operational.
• Root cause analysis of failures, reoccurring incidents etc.
• Creation and documentation of job specifications, risk assessments, method statements and measurable delivery standards.
• Creation of work plans, workflows, staffing and schedules according the quality management system of the client ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory requirements, legislation and site operating procedures.
• Management of sub-contractors process to ensure compliance with all applicable statutory requirements, legislation and site operating procedures.
• Populate and submit the monthly report.
• Complete performance contracts, reviews.
• Take the necessary disciplinary action against employees who dont adhere to policies and procedures.
• Assessment and training of employees.
• Recruit, select and retain talent that builds on diversity as a strength.
• B Technical degree/BSc Engineering Degree (Electrical or Mechanical) with good commercial knowledge.
• GCC - Government Certificate of Competency.
• At least 5 years experience working with similar systems.
• Proven staff management skills.
• Ability to deliver precise and concise reports.
• Good knowledge of monitoring and operating equipment in a production environment.
• Must possess a natural creative ability to explore new technology and use it in an innovative manner to the company's advantage.
• Must be a team player, able to communicate effectively, be goal result orientated.
• Optimize the performance of employees.
• Understanding of the SLAs.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful