Finance and Administrative Manager- EE- Pretoria [Permanent]
|Salary||R50 000 - R60 000 negotiable on experience and qualification.|
|Profit from joining this prestigious hospital group.
• This manager will assume responsibility for the Financial and Administration functions of the hospital.
• Responsible for the management of the financial, patient services and payroll responsibilities.
• Financial Management.
• Accurate and timeous financial management reporting internal and external stakeholders such as executive management, company Board and external financiers.
• Analyse and report on balance sheet reconciliations, cost and benchmarking implications/ results.
• Prepare management accounts, budgets and forecasts (monthly, quarterly and annual)
• Engage with the business and IT.
• Management of the payroll and patient services units
• Management of the fixed asset register and inventory control
• Management of internal pharmacys financial reporting and internal controls
• Ensure all credit management targets are met.
• Overall management of the cash flow of the business
• Preparation of annual financial statements for the relevant companies and preparation of audit files for annual external audit
• Ensure timeous completion and issue of relevant audited financial statements.
• Responsible to oversee the patient services department which include: Reception, Confirmations, Case Management, Billing and Credit Control.
• Maintain updated knowledge of relevant legislation and amendments related to finance regulations i.e. IFRS. Taxation laws and South African Companys Act.
• Overall management of the Finance, Patient Services and Payroll department team and performance thereof.
• Implement strategic plans, objectives and budgets.
• Manage compliance to the executive constrains per corporate governance, report deviations and take action where necessary.
• Continually assess the internal control environment.
• Timeously resolve queries raised by the external auditors.
• Manage data integrity and compliance to company protocols.
• A relevant 3 year B Com degree or equivalent NQF level 6 Financial Management qualification with articles.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant acute private healthcare industry experience.
• An understanding of relevant and current private healthcare legislation.
• Understanding of basic financial principles (i.e. Budgets, credit management, business planning)
• Computer proficiency.
• Experience in dealing with VAT and income tax matters.
• Problem-solving and financial analysis.
• Must have strong Ethical conduct.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful