Patient Services Manager-EE-Pretoria [Permanent]
|Salary||R35 000 - R40 000 pm negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Be appreciated. Join this hospital group and advance your career.
• Be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the Patient Services Management Department.
• To oversee and ensure that accurate and timeous hospital admission, billing and collection procedures for medical aid and private patience are monitored and adhered to.
• To ensure that private patience are provided with updated and accurate quotations prior to being admitted by the hospital and communication on discharge.
• Ensure effective quality management and customer care.
• Ensure effective and accurate billing.
• Ensure effective people management.
• Ensure effective interpretation and application of contracts.
• Facilitating effective cash flow management.
• Ensure effective operational capabilities.
• Governance and risk management.
• Nursing qualification (National Diploma or Degree)
• Registered with South African Nursing Council.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant acute private healthcare industry experience.
• Minimum of 5 years authorization, case management, billing and collections experience.
• Understanding of relevant and current private healthcare legislation.
• Understanding of clinical terminology, CPT/ICD coding and patient services business processes.
• Understanding of basic financial principles (i.e. budgets, credit management, planning)
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to analyse and solve problems
• Verbal & written communication and presentation and fluency in English.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful