Business (Facilities) Development Manager- EE [Permanent]
|Salary||R45 000 negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Business (Facilities) Development Manager- EE- Pretoria- Ref-19014
R45 000 negotiable on experience and qualifications
Join the leaders in the field. Share in their success and watch your career take off to new heights.
• Actively search, pursue and engage potential clients.
• Draft, review and submit quality proposals.
• Engage with strategic suppliers.
• Analyse and negotiate commercial models with strategic partners to ensure the optimum commercial and operational solution.
• Actively identify new opportunities.
• Execute strategic initiatives.
• Recommend creative, unique and effective selling techniques based on researched market propensities.
• Developing negotiation strategies.
• Identify leads, new markets business opportunities and trend setting ideas.
• Develop accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide prospect Clients with favourable market related quotations.
• Provide Executive level representation at high level meetings with potential Clients.
• Negotiating the terms of the Business Development Agreement and closing deals.
• Sourcing new growth opportunities in industries.
• Representing the Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Responsible for effective communication between Clients and Company.
• Consistently touch base and visit prospect Clients for new business.
• Provide Monthly reports on pipeline (current & potential) business.
• Strong Sales track record (in Services)
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure with a quick turnaround time.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• People and task orientated
• Well organised with good follow-up skills
• Grade 12
• Drivers Licence
• Bachelors Degree/ National Diploma in Sales , Business Development, Project Management, Supply Chain preferable
• Solid Knowledge of Business Development, market trends and best practices within the Marketing /Sales environment.
• Solid knowledge of Facilities Management, CRM, Property Management and Financial Management processes, systems, standards and acceptable practices
• Excellent Project Management & Time Management Skills
• Business Development experience / exposure
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful