Executive Operations (Facilities) Midrand- [Permanent]
|Salary||R1 million pa negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Be acknowledged for your management skills at this leading facilities management group.
• Takes full accountability to ensure that all strategic, critical & other facilities as defined by the Customer meet business as well as contractual needs.
• Takes full accountability to develop the operating model (people, process, system) to the level where service can be delivered effectively and economically.
• Ensure strategies, mechanisms and guidelines are developed that would govern the development & maintenance of short, medium and long term capex budgets for the associated contracts.
• Develop FM operational budget (short & medium term) and ensure compliance thereto.
• Engage with different customer groups on a senior level.
• Ensure strategies, mechanisms and guidelines are developed.
• Define key performance areas & ensure the development of KPI's and contract compliance activities.
• Engage with service providers in developing their service delivery strategies.
• Define the broad contract requirements & principles for supplier contracts.
• Determine the appropriate & desired strategy & culture required to meet the customer requirements.
• Ensure strategies, mechanisms & guidelines exist to identify the applicable statutory guidelines and compliance.
• Ensure required customer policies are identified and developed.
• B-Tech in Engineering / Management degree
• Valid SA Drivers License
• 15yrs relevant working experience, 8yrs FM & maintenance engineering experience. 8yrs Senior Management experience. Experience in CRM & Property Management.
• Experience in Facilities Management, General Building Maintenance, People Management, Supply Chain, Procurement (especially Strategic Sourcing), Negotiation Skills, Commercial, Contract & Vendor Management, General knowledge in Finance, Law & Auditing.
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level), SAP knowledge.
• OHS Act, ISO 9001 Quality Management & Risk Management Systems.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful