Executive Operations (Facilities) Midrand- [Permanent]
|Salary||R1 million pa negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Be acknowledged for your management skills at this leading facilities management group.
• Takes full accountability to ensure that all strategic, critical & other facilities as defined by the Customer meet business as well as contractual needs.
• Takes full accountability to develop the operating model (people, process, system) to the level where service can be delivered effectively and economically.
• Ensure strategies, mechanisms and guidelines are developed that would govern the development & maintenance of short, medium and long term capex budgets for the associated contracts.
• Develop FM operational budget (short & medium term) and ensure compliance thereto.
• Engage with different customer groups on a senior level.
• Ensure strategies, mechanisms and guidelines are developed.
• Define key performance areas & ensure the development of KPI's and contract compliance activities.
• Engage with service providers in developing their service delivery strategies.
• Define the broad contract requirements & principles for supplier contracts.
• Determine the appropriate & desired strategy & culture required to meet the customer requirements.
• Ensure strategies, mechanisms & guidelines exist to identify the applicable statutory guidelines and compliance.
• Ensure required customer policies are identified and developed.
• B-Tech in Engineering / Management degree
• Valid SA Drivers License
• 15yrs relevant working experience, 8yrs FM & maintenance engineering experience. 8yrs Senior Management experience. Experience in CRM & Property Management.
• Experience in Facilities Management, General Building Maintenance, People Management, Supply Chain, Procurement (especially Strategic Sourcing), Negotiation Skills, Commercial, Contract & Vendor Management, General knowledge in Finance, Law & Auditing.
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level), SAP knowledge.
• OHS Act, ISO 9001 Quality Management & Risk Management Systems.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly state the position title - Executive Operations (Facilities) Midrand- and reference number - 19155 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.
Visit our website regularly as we update it daily!