Finance and IT Manager (Pretoria-East) EE [Permanent]
|Salary||R45 000 pm negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Take on a new challenge for 2019. Advance your career at this leading supplier to the automotive industry.
• Develop cash flow projections and ensure availability of funds as needed.
• Develop banking and supplier relationships and establish credit facilities to support operations business needs.
• Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
• Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
• Support the Country Manager in identifying financial products and services.
• Take ownership of Budget and associated reporting
• Develop product pricing strategies that maximizes profits.
• Establish appropriate marketing cost budgets to achieve budget sales and profits.
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise the companys finance staff.
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the company, the board of directors and appropriate governmental agencies; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
• Oversee the management of the building and site.
• Responsible for managing the companys IT and business systems infrastructure, ensuring the business has the IT capabilities sufficient for its needs.
• Manage, coach and development the staff within the finance department.
• 5 years of senior management experience working within an organization with regional/international business.
• Audit or accounting experience in a senior role.
• Deadline driven
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Team player and Team Motivator with good organisational skills.
• Experience in working in the automotive industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful