Logistics Manager-Midrand [Permanent]
|Salary||R40 000 - R50 000 negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Give your career the growth you deserve. Profit from joining this accomplished International manufacturer.
• Develop implement and maintain the overall supply chain management operations with regard to demand planning, stock control, storage planning, procurement activities, contract and overall supplier relationship management, distribution planning and managing waste removal and disposal, performance and risk management.
• Management of staff (30+)
• Supply chain optimisation and planning
• The position incorporates, inbound, outbound, logistics, warehousing and purchasing.
• Supplier relationship management
• Strategic inputs, development and implementation.
• Financial management by improving cost to company of all inbound and outbound logistics operation
• Import and export, inbound and custom clearance
• Demand and operations planning for production
• Management or warehouse and stock management
• Manage a nationwide and export logistics function.
• Manage 4 warehouses and distribution centres and total storage network.
• Prepare and submit annual reports and budgets.
• Production demand and planning.
• Logistic or related qualification
• Sound knowledge of supply chain / logistics management principles
• Knowledge of import and export procedures and principles
• Computer skills essential
• Logistic manufacturing experience at an international manufacturer
• Ensure SOPs are adhered to
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you not receive feedback 10 working days after applying please consider your application as unsuccessful