Patient Services Manager EE (Hospital) [Permanent]
|Salary||R35 000 - R40 000 pm negotiable on experience and qualifications|
|Be appreciated. Join this hospital group and advance your career.
• Be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the Patient Services Management Department.
• To oversee and ensure that accurate and timeous hospital admission, billing and collection procedures for medical aid and private patience are monitored and adhered to.
• To ensure that private patience are provided with updated and accurate quotations prior to being admitted by the hospital and communication on discharge.
• Ensure effective quality management and customer care.
• Ensure effective and accurate billing.
• Ensure effective people management.
• Ensure effective interpretation and application of contracts.
• Facilitating effective cash flow management.
• Ensure effective operational capabilities.
• Governance and risk management.
• Nursing qualification (National Diploma or Degree)
• Registered with South African Nursing Council.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant acute private healthcare industry experience.
• Minimum of 5 years authorization, case management, billing and collections experience.
• Understanding of relevant and current private healthcare legislation.
• Understanding of clinical terminology, CPT/ICD coding and patient services business processes.
• Understanding of basic financial principles (i.e. budgets, credit management, planning)
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to analyse and solve problems
• Verbal & written communication and presentation and fluency in English.
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful
If you meet ALL the requirements, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Clearly state the position title - Patient Services Manager EE (Hospital) and reference number - 19115 in your subject line.
Also add your current and expected salary on the e-mail.
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
If you are not contacted within three working days, your application was not successful.
Visit our website regularly as we update it daily!