HR Specialist (Hospital) [Permanent]
|Salary||R40 000 CTC negotiable on experience and qualifications.|
|Proceed to new heights in 2019. Accelerate your growth, join this prestigious private hospital group.
• Develop and implement an HR and people management strategies.
• Organisational policies and procedures.
• Ensure correct application of SA labour legislation.
• Develop and implement a recruitment and succession strategy.
• Ensure effective attraction and retention of key human resources.
• Develop and implement a learning and development strategy, focusing on leadership development and talent management.
• Performance management.
• Ensure effective planning and implementation of employee engagement interventions.
• Embark on ongoing analysis of the organisational culture and its impact on business success.
• Ensuring effective development and implementation of change strategies.
• Ensuring effective dispute management and risk assessment and mitigation on matters relating to exercise of discipline, absence management, management of working conditions, performance management, employee engagement and similar matters.
• Drive interventions to ensure safety and holistic wellness of employees.
• 3 year- Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management or similar.
• 5-8 years HR Private Hospital experience with at least 3 years functioning at management level.
• Computer skills in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
• Code 08 Drivers License.
• Basic Proficiency with Pastel Payroll System or similar.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels (verbal, written and presentation)
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is unsuccessful